Digital Customer experience is the new battleground, many companies lack agile, responsive customer relationship mechanisms to match their growth ambitions. Customer experience programs are often seen as a cost, rather than a way to build value. The customer data organisation collect should not only be used for overall strategies and product development. Organisations need to leverage on this data to foster their day to day interactions with the market.
Today, customer journeys don’t begin in a brick-and-mortar store or customer-facing office – 90% of all purchase decisions begin online. In fact, according to 2019 data published on Statistica, over 8 Million South African’s are ‘mobile-only’ internet users, about ⅓ rd of the entire internet population of the country.
At this year’s Digital CX 2020 Congress Will be discussing very interesting topics in regard to the trends of how to digitally transform your CX in your organisations. We have invited thought leaders and trailblazers within this industry who are going to be sharing valuable insights, case studies and innovative ideas regarding the how to enhance your digital platforms and your customers engagements as a whole.
Confirmed speakers for Digital CX 2020 congress
- Eli D Goldstein, Founder and managing partner of Customaline (Proprietary) Ltd,
- Paul Morgan, Business Unit Lead for Data, Planning, and Analytics at Altron Karabina
- Irma Karsten, Digital Strategist & Social Media Trainer The Training Group
- Darryl Marcus, Chief Executive Officer: SmartMessaging.AI
- Matalane Ngobeni, Manager of Digital and New Media: Brand South Africa
- Eloise Boezak, Head of Customer Experience: African Bank
- Gerrit de Villiers, Presales Manager INOVO
- Deborah Aspoas, Customer Experience Savant & Business Process Re-Engineer Visionary
Key topics at this digital CX 2020 congress include:
- Effective usage of AI and other emerging technologies to enhance customer experience
- Digital Experience Platforms (DXP): How they can help your organisation take a step in the right direction when planning your digital transformation
- Enhancing Customer Experience through Digitalization
- Digitization of contact centers
- Customer & Data Analytics
- Leverage AI and real-time capabilities in CRM and self-service for improved business outcomes.
- Having CX as Part of your Organization Core Strategy differentiator amid
- Digitization of Contact Center: Selecting the right partners
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: the future of Call Centers
- Developing Effective Metrics to Measure CX Improvements Accurately within your Organisation
- Does your Data & analytics contribute to CX and eventually your bottom line?
- Transforming customer service to resolve queries faster and more cost-effectively
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Get to know already implemented Customer Experience Digital solutions from world market leaders, meet like-minded people and discuss opportunities, limits and risks with the experts on site. As a beacon event, the conference shows the current state of the industry in South Africa on the subject of AI and Digital Transformation
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions. For those looking for maximum exposure, our sponsorship packages offer a great opportunity to showcase your brand, speak and present your solutions to a select audience. Packages are available for all budgets, but spots are limited.
For more information about this conference, visit: Digital CX 2020 Congress
Digital CX 2020 Congress is sponsored by ZOHO