Irma started her career as a Branch Manager for a bank in Pretoria. With a keen focus on client satisfaction, project management and client service management, she later went on to hold top positions at various companies including Client Service Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager and Project Coordinator. Harnessing her skills in account leadership, Irma excelled at managing and coordinating client projects in terms of branding, marketing, advertising, design and marketing campaigns among other duties.
Her experience over the years has increased her skills in business management operations, team building, creativity, problem solving, change management, labour relations and financial management. She is a confirmed speaker at the Digital CX 2020 Congress, 11 – 12 February 2020, Park Inn Sandton, Johannesburg
Confirmed speakers for Digital CX 2020 congress
- Eli D Goldstein, Founder and managing partner of Customaline (Proprietary) Ltd,
- Paul Morgan, Business Unit Lead for Data, Planning, and Analytics at Altron Karabina
- Irma Karsten, Digital Strategist & Social Media Trainer The Training Group
- Darryl Marcus, Chief Executive Officer: SmartMessaging.AI
- Matalane Ngobeni, Manager of Digital and New Media: Brand South Africa
- Eloise Boezak, Head of Customer Experience: African Bank
- Gerrit de Villiers, Presales Manager INOVO
- Deborah Aspoas, Customer Experience Savant & Business Process Re-Engineer Visionary
Key topics at this digital CX 2020 congress include:
- Effective usage of AI and other emerging technologies to enhance customer experience
- Digital Experience Platforms (DXP): How they can help your organisation take a step in the right direction when planning your digital transformation Enhancing Customer Experience through Digitalization
- Digitization of contact centers
- Customer & Data Analytics
- Leverage AI and real-time capabilities in CRM and self-service for improved business outcomes.
- Having CX as Part of your Organization Core Strategy differentiator amid
- Digitization of Contact Center: Selecting the right partners
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: the future of Call Centers
- Developing Effective Metrics to Measure CX Improvements Accurately within your Organisation
- Does your Data & analytics contribute to CX and eventually your bottom line?
- Transforming customer service to resolve queries faster and more cost-effectively
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Get to know already implemented Customer Experience Digital solutions from world market leaders, meet like-minded people and discuss opportunities, limits and risks with the experts on site. As a beacon event, the conference shows the current state of the industry in South Africa on the subject of AI and Digital Transformation
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions. For those looking for maximum exposure, our sponsorship packages offer a great opportunity to showcase your brand, speak and present your solutions to a select audience. Packages are available for all budgets, but spots are limited.
For more information about this conference, visit: Digital CX 2020 Congress